List:       velocity-user
Subject:    Re: Resource loader problems
From:       Jon Stevens <jon () latchkey ! com>
Date:       2001-05-24 21:33:01

on 5/24/01 1:13 PM, "Keith Vance" <kvance@n-link.net> wrote:

> I figured it out. I had some things screwed up as far as mod_jk.so was
> concerned and the mod_jk.conf file I was using had some paths pointing to
> an older Tomcat dist. After I got everything pointing to the correct
> location, all is well now. I appreciate the time you took to help me.
> Trying to get this working, while also writing code, can be a bit much.
> Getting the paths correct with Tomcat, or JServ, has always been my weak
> spot.

It isn't you...the Tomcat (and Jserv) stuff is all much harder to configure
than it should be. :-(

We try to do our best with Velocity, but sometimes we also miss some stuff.
It is difficult to get right when you have users with a bazillion different
types of systems trying to use your software in a bazillion different ways.

-jon