List:       velocity-user
Subject:    RE: What does vm stand for
From:       "Dabir, Kunal" <Kunal_Dabir () syntelinc ! com>
Date:       2009-04-16 13:14:26

Looks like same mail got posted twice. I am so sorry about this. Let me explain:

As soon as I subscribed to users-list I sent out this email and apparently it didn't \
reach the server. After some time I got confirmation mail (for my subscription) so I \
thought that as I had not got confirmation when I first sent this mail, it has been \
rejected by server, so I sent the same mail again, and that got posted immediately. \
Now i see my first mail back :(
sorry again

Regards,

Kunal