List:       velocity-user
Subject:    passing params to action tag...
From:       clatasa () gmail ! com
Date:       2009-01-27 1:14:01

Hello,

I'm trying to use the #saction tag where I pass a parameter into the action
being called. (Struts 2, Velocity 1.5)

Like this:

#saction( "id=vehicleAction" "namespace=/admin/fleet/vehicle" "name=search" "executeResult=true")
#sparam("name=when" "value=now")
#end

however the #end gives a parse error:
org.apache.velocity.exception.ParseErrorException: Encountered "#end\n"....

How do you pass parameters to the #saction struts-velocity tag? Is there
documentation somewhere that I'm missing?

Thanks,

Carlo