List:       velocity-user
Subject:    Anakia question: tried to use <context...> and got message ...
From:       Marshall Schor <msa () schor ! com>
Date:       2009-01-15 19:41:28

We use anakia for our apache web site, and I'm working on improving our
site.

At one point, it seemed useful to be able to use the <context> element -
I was following the example in
http://velocity.apache.org/anakia/releases/anakia-1.0/ at the bottom,
where it shows embedding a <context ../> element inside an <anakia ..>
... </anakia>.

But when I tried this, I got a message that this capability wasn't
supported.

Do I have a old level? The velocity jar I'm using is labeled
velocity-1.5-dev.jar.

Or is it a documented, but not implemented, feature?

Thanks. -Marshall