List:       velocity-user
Subject:    org.apache.velocity.exception.ResourceNotFoundException: Unable to
From:       newbie-gero <chongming () e7tech ! com>
Date:       2008-05-29 8:40:07

Greetings,
i'm facing problem with velocity while trying to find the velocity template
on my jsp website.

Currently i'm putting the templates in this path
/Server1/sop/templates/vmTemplate.vm where Server1 is the root.

I have upload my java file to connect to the velocity template as shown
here:  http://www.nabble.com/file/p17530181/vmTemplate.java vmTemplate.java

The error i'm getting are shown below:

org.apache.velocity.exception.ResourceNotFoundException: Unable to find
resource '/Server1/sop/templates/vmTemplate.vm'
        at
org.apache.velocity.runtime.resource.ResourceManagerImpl.loadResource(ResourceManagerImpl.java:452)
  at
org.apache.velocity.runtime.resource.ResourceManagerImpl.getResource(ResourceManagerImpl.java:335)
  at
org.apache.velocity.runtime.RuntimeInstance.getTemplate(RuntimeInstance.java:1102)
        at
org.apache.velocity.runtime.RuntimeInstance.getTemplate(RuntimeInstance.java:1077)
        at
org.apache.velocity.runtime.RuntimeSingleton.getTemplate(RuntimeSingleton.java:303)

Please guide me on what should i do to enable the java file to read where
the template is. Thanks