List:       velocity-user
Subject:    Re: [vel-tools] LinkTool and Oracle Application Server
From:       Mike Kienenberger <mkienenb () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-04-16 16:51:22

Thanks, Shinobu.

On 4/15/05, Shinobu Kawai <shinobu.kawai@gmail.com> wrote:
> Your browser's cookie support might be off.  See Servlet Spec
> SRV.7.1.3 URL Rewriting.

Right, I've already read that.

However, this is a customer's browser, and it tends to happen in the
middle of a session.   It seems unlikely (but not impossible) that
they turned off cookies at that point.

> I'm not sure about this one.  It shouldn't affect the servlet
> behaviour.  Maybe an OAS problem?
> ## I've had troubles with OAS in the past, too.  Like sessions not supported...

Yeah, I'm starting to wonder if OAS uses  URL?parameters;jsessionid=xxxx
rather than
URL;jsessionid=xxxx?parameters.

Unfortunately the Servlet Spec is silent on the ordering when it
includes parameters.