List:       velocity-user
Subject:    Re: problems with includes
From:       Shinobu Kawai <shinobu.kawai () gmail ! com>
Date:       2004-11-18 22:37:24

Hi christopher,

> if i use
> mywebapp
> > - META-INF
> > - WEB-INF
> > - templates
> > - images
> > - scripts
>
> then what do i use in my velocity properties?
> this is what i am using now
>
> #
> # we are taking advantage of the fact that the file
> # resource loader is the default loader
> #
>
> resource.loader = webapp
> webapp.resource.loader.description = Velocity Webapp Resource Loader
> webapp.resource.loader.class =
> org.apache.velocity.tools.view.servlet.WebappLoader
> webapp.resource.loader.path = /templates
webapp.resource.loader.path = /WEB-INF/templates
  http://jakarta.apache.org/velocity/tools/javadoc/org/apache/velocity/tools/view/servlet/WebappLoader.html

In case you're using VelocityViewServlet, the "resource.loader" and
"webapp.resource.loader.class" are automatically set to these values.
;)

> this works with my directory layout. as you can see, i am trying to follow
> the directory structure recommend for jarkarta servelets etc
Just out of curiosity, where can I find documentaion on this?

Best regards,
-- Shinobu Kawai

--
Shinobu Kawai <shinobu.kawai@gmail.com>