List:       velocity-user
Subject:    RE: how to view modified file using jarresourceloader
From:       "Prachi_Misra" <Prachi_Misra () infosys ! com>
Date:       2004-05-24 10:29:09

hi,
I am using jarresourceloader.Initially the loader is able to pick up the files from \
the required jar but when I modify the files in the jar ,the modifications are not \
reflected.What should be done so that the modified file can be seen. The \
fileresourceloader always picks up the modified file,how can the same functionality \
be achieved with jarresourceloader? thanks
prachi