List:       velocity-user
Subject:    Re: In search of a good hard-copy...
From:       Christoph.Reck () dlr ! de
Date:       2003-04-23 12:30:25

You need to run the ANT target named "docs_print" to get a slightly
differently formatted output suitable for printing.

I don't know where this is documented, but I remember seeing this
issue in this list several times before.

*It would be nice to have a link for the "Printer Friendly Version"
somewhere in the standard pages.*

Look into the CVS
   http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/jakarta-velocity/build/build.xml?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

For a hint on prerequisites and instructions see the header in
the "docs" target.

Also look at the
   http://jakarta.apache.org/velocity/developer-guide.html#Introduction

Cheers,