List:       velocity-user
Subject:    Re: Database table administration
From:       Bill Burton <billb () progress ! com>
Date:       2003-04-18 16:48:21

Hello,

Check out the xPetstore demo at http://xpetstore.sourceforge.net/.
There's a servlet solution based Velocity, WebWork
(http://www.opensymphony.com/webwork/), Sitemesh
(http://www.opensymphony.com/sitemesh/), POJO and Hibernate
(http://hibernate.bluemars.net/).  It's not a code generator like the
JCorporate one but may help you get started more easily on your
application.

See also:
* The Hibernate related projects page
(http://hibernate.bluemars.net/27.html) which may provide helpful links.