List:       velocity-user
Subject:    multiple velocity screen
From:       rc <rc () datasystem ! fr>
Date:       2002-12-26 11:43:23

Hi all,
When displaying a vm file (ex:sample.vm),
how can I make it displaying serveral vm files
inside ?

Ex: I want to display 4 vm files in 1 vm web page
(with Html TABLE tag)

So I did it (father.vm):

  <tbody>
      #parse("screens/dir1/sample1.vm")
      #parse("screens/dir1/sample2.vm")
  </tbody>

However, java code associated whith these files (sample1.java,
sample2.java) are not executed at runtime.

Which method should I use instead of #parse to do that ?

Thanx