List:       velocity-user
Subject:    RE: ResourceManager : unable to find resource '/XXX.vm' in any re
From:       David You <David.You () hds ! com>
Date:       2002-12-23 23:38:44

Putting *.vm files into WEB-INF directory does not make sense because where
WEB_INF will be located is highly web server dependent,
That rule out use Jar or File resource loader.
If you want to put *.vm within your WEB-INF, do what I do: Zip it in a jar
file and put it in the lib directory of WEB-INF, and use classloader to read
it. Do put the velocity jar file into the lib directory also though.

While in a development environment, do what ever is the most convienent way
to you.

David