List:       velocity-user
Subject:    RE: Force Template Reloading
From:       "Bill Kaufman" <BKaufman () zaplet ! com>
Date:       2002-12-23 21:50:33

The FileResourceLoader does this automatically.

The ClassResourceLoader _cannot_ do this, since classes don't get reloaded.  (Unless \
you write your own ClassLoader, but that's a whole 'nother kettle of wax,...)

JarResourceLoader seems to _always_ reload, even if it's not necessary.

DataSourceResourceLoader keeps a timestamp column on the data: just make sure that's \
getting bumped up when you save a template.

                                                      -- Bill K.