List:       velocity-user
Subject:    RE: Velocity logging?
From:       "Tim Colson" <tcolson () cisco ! com>
Date:       2002-01-31 17:36:35

Geir, et. al.  (this post is MEANT to go to everyone <grin> )

> How does it work  for you?
> We need more Struts users interested in Velocity to lend a hand...
The big stumbling block is the JSP Template taglib - we currently rely
on that for layout functionality.

I need to replicate that functionality. Thanks to Ted and others, I'm
looking at Tiles as well as other interesting implementations borrowed
from other frameworks.

As soon as I get that working - I'll never look back. :-)

Cheers,
Tim