List:       velocity-user
Subject:    Re: New "Velocity Powered" Web Page!
From:       "Bill Burton" <billb () progress ! com>
Date:       2002-01-29 16:40:31

Hi Geir,

"Geir Magnusson Jr." wrote:

> Would you have any problem with this being placed, in its entirety, on a
> 'testimonials' page?

A testimonials page is a great idea!  Many times people made rather
impressive comments like this on the list.  It would be great if they
could be highlighted (with the author's permission of course).

Here's another one for consideration with a link to the original posting.
It was part of the thread on "Memory usage and performance.":

  "As someone who has developed web applications in both JSP and Velocity,
   I vote for Velocity every day of the week and twice on Sunday."
  "My boss is impressed at how quickly I can now develop and maintain
   applications -- makes me look good."
  http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=velocity-user&m=101016780919988&w=2

-Bill