List:       velocity-user
Subject:    Re: Few questions about Velocity
From:       "bharat chintapally" <hydbad () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2001-10-31 14:14:05

  Thanks for your response.. I am using Velocity-1.2-rc1. I couldn't access
the public variables of a java object while evaluating a template unless I
had a getter..

One more question: I could'nt see any reference to LOGICAL NOT (!)
operation. I would like to compare two string values.. Is that available? If
it is not available I suppose I could use the #else part of if/else
conditional.

Thanks
--bharat