List:       velocity-user
Subject:    Re: [PROPOSAL & PATCH] about multilingual web page
From:       Takashi Okamoto <toraneko () kun ! ne ! jp>
Date:       2001-10-29 22:55:49

At Mon, 29 Oct 2001 13:35:45 -0500,
Geir Magnusson Jr. <geirm@optonline.net> wrote:
> I like the idea.  However, I would prefer
>
> Xdocs/
>     en/
>        index.xml
>        guide.xml
>     ja/
>        index.xml
>        guide.xml
>
> Just to keep the top level directory smaller, and group this related
> information, the documentation xml, into one tree.  Would that pose a
> problem?

It's no problem. You can use <anakia basedir="Xdocs/"... for it.

But when you'll merge Japanese document into velocity, you should not
send CVS log about 'Xdocs/ja' to velocity-devel because most of people
can't understand mysterious Japanese characters. If you'll merge our
documents, I would like you to send CVS logs about Japanese to
our(Japanese) mailing list or make new mailing list at Jakarta for
Japanese.
----
Takashi Okamoto