List:       velocity-user
Subject:    Re: threading : 'context switching' : optimal configuration
From:       James Maes <jmaes () sportingnews ! com>
Date:       2001-10-10 17:09:12

Your answer does not address my question.

	In what I wrote I noted the conversation you mention.  I am not asking if
Velocity if thread safe.  It does not apply to me as I will never share a
context.  Each running thread will use its own context.
	What I asked was if there was anything within the engine which would
adversly effect my application.  Is there any performance benifit of having
multible instances of velocity verses the singleton instance.

--