List:       velocity-user
Subject:    Re: Re: HelloWorld.vm not connecting HelloWorld.class
From:       "Gurumurthy  R" <gurubbc () rediffmail ! com>
Date:       2001-09-28 10:48:49

yes,

i did the same.  i checked my .java file.
it contains;

context.put("hello","This is just sample");

i also checked the .log file, which says:

Velocity started successfully.

but .vm file not able to fetch the result ($hello) from .class file,

if u further help me in giving guidelines,  i will be great to you.  sorry for the trouble i give.

thanks in advance,
expecting a reply from u,
thanks,
guru