List:       velocity-dev
Subject:    Re: Resource loader event listener
From:       "technosf () speakeasy ! net" <technosf () speakeasy ! net>
Date:       2002-12-21 4:35:16

So poking around in the source it looks like it very do-able to add a=
 listener to push out template modification times, especially for=
 file-based templates. This would help me manage web cache HTTP calls to=
 lastModified without having to call Template.getLastModified. I figure=
 this interface would do:

public interface SourceModificationListener
{
	public void sourceModified( long modificationTime );
}

I'd love to give coding this a go. But does it make sense for this in=
 Velocity? Have I missed something? Am I dumb?

OK, so awaiting flames   8-|

TSF

 <mailto:velocity-dev-help@jakarta.apache.org>