List:       velocity-dev
Subject:    Re: User's Guide (German)
From:       "Geir Magnusson Jr." <geirm () optonline ! net>
Date:       2002-09-12 20:28:46

On 9/12/02 3:57 PM, "Daniel Rall" <dlr@finemaltcoding.com> wrote:

> JoernGottschau@aol.com writes:
>
>> Dear Madam or Sir,
>>
>> I'm a student from Germany and I have to write an essay about "velocity".
>> My question: Do you plan to translate your User's Guide into german language?
>
> We don't currently have such a translation, but would be very open to
> such a contribution (hint hint, nudge nudge).  ;)
>
> Personally, I lack the language skills for that, but could probably
> convince a certain German co-worker to proof any such contribution.

When I moderated this in, I meant to respond as well -

Yes, a German translation would be very welcome.

In general, we are looking for any translation of our documentation, and
will host here.

We would need it in the XML documentation format that we use - see the
current translations that we have in src/xdocs

--
Geir Magnusson Jr.
Research & Development, Adeptra Inc.