List:       velocity-dev
Subject:    Re: Another 1.4 bug..
From:       "Geir Magnusson Jr." <geirm () optonline ! net>
Date:       2002-03-28 6:54:14

On 3/27/02 7:57 PM, "Jon Scott Stevens" <jon@latchkey.com> wrote:

> This is some scarab code...it *used* to work fine...
>
> #macro (numericSelect $name $first $last $selected $size)
> <select name="$name" size="$size">
> #foreach ($i in [$first..$last])
> <option value="$i" #if ($i==$selected)selected="selected" #end>$i</option>
> #end
> </select>
> #end

> Produces this stack trace (sorry, no line numbers for some reason)...
>
> java.lang.Error: Missing return statement in function

Are you 100% sure that you updated and rebuilt your vel jar?  This works
fine on my machine.  I am sure I fixed it, and I just verified the source is
in CVS. I just downloaded a fresh source tree, built and tested, and all is
well with the above...

System and Software Consulting
"Now what do we do?"