List:       vectrics
Subject:    [Vectrics] [Vectrics Forum] New Topic: Forum Email Problem
From:       mailer () vectrics ! com
Date:       2007-03-07 15:20:22

Forum: [Feature Suggestions, id=6, order=5]
User:  hu97224

Did you know why I do not get emails when my message was answered?

You received this email because a new FlashRecruit topic of was created in the \
Vectrics forum. The topic title is "Forum Email Problem", and you can use the \
following URL to read it:  http://www.vectrics.com/jforum/posts/list/196.page#670

If you no longer want to receive notifications for this forum, please access \
http://www.vectrics.com/jforum/forums/unwatchForum/6.page \