List:       vectrics
Subject:    [Vectrics] [Vectrics Forum] New Topic: Using MS Sql
From:       mailer () vectrics ! com
Date:       2006-04-05 11:02:58

Forum.name:   Installation and Configuration
Topic title:  Using MS Sql
Author:       chrismcc

Hi,
Can anyone help. I am trying to configure the app version 0.9.7.2 to use MS Sql. I \
ahve followed the instructions but i am getting continuous errors when running the \
ant hibernate.schema command.  The application works when using MySql.
Thanks in advance of any help you can offer.

Chris

You may use the following URL to reply:
http://www.vectrics.com/jforum/posts/list/33.page#82