List:       vdsm-devel
Subject:    =?utf-8?q?=5Bovirt-devel=5D?= OST: How to run ost.sh with a local custom repo?
From:       Milan Zamazal <mzamazal () redhat ! com>
Date:       2021-08-04 11:30:50

Hi,

when I try to run ost.sh on a local repo with
--custom-repo=file:///home/pdm/rpmbuild/repodata/repomd.xml, I get the
following error:

  requests.exceptions.InvalidSchema: No connection adapters were found for \
'file:///home/pdm/rpmbuild/repodata/repomd.xml

I tried using file:/home/... and /home/... but neither works.
https://... works fine.

How can I run the script with a custom repo in a local directory?

Thanks,
Milan