List:       vdsm-devel
Subject:    =?utf-8?q?=5Bovirt-devel=5D?= OST images moved to CentOS 8.3
From:       Marcin Sobczyk <msobczyk () redhat ! com>
Date:       2020-12-09 8:24:29

Hi,

the prebuilt OST images have been migrated to CentOS 8.3.
If you find any issues with the new images, please let me know.

There is a known issue of 'test_098_ovirt_provider_ovn' failing, but
it's not related
to CentOS 8.3 and should be fixed as soon as we get a new engine build.

We also have a new layer of 'ost-images-el8-he-installed' that contains
'ovirt-hosted-engine-appliance'
installed and is beneficial to HE suites.

Finally, somehow related to yesterday's announcement, fyi we already
have nightly-built
OST images based on CentOS Stream since quite some time. For those of
you interested
in trying them out it should be as simple as:

dnf install ost-images-el8stream-engine-installed
ost-images-el8stream-host-installed
export OST_IMAGES_DISTRO=el8stream
./run_suite.sh basic-suite-master

Regards, Marcin