List:       vcs-pkg
Subject:    autoforwardportergit call for testing.
From:       Peter Michael Green <plugwash () debian ! org>
Date:       2017-08-07 17:52:18

I have been working the past few days to remove raspbian-specific
assumptions from autoforwardportergit and adding some documentation.

Autoforwardportergit is a tool for automating the process or merging
downstream changes with new versions from Debian.

At this point I would really appreciate people trying it out and telling
me what they think.