List:       vcs-pkg
Subject:    ikiwiki set up / mailing list move
From:       martin f krafft <madduck () madduck ! net>
Date:       2008-02-26 10:59:07

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hey folks,

I set up ikiwiki at http://vcs-pkg.org and invite people to get
themselves an OpenID if you want to contribute:

  https://www.myopenid.com/affiliate_signup?affiliate_id=2252

The webpage is hosted on alioth.debian.org, where we now have
a project:

  http://alioth.debian.org/projects/vcs-pkg

Even though this is *.debian.org, vcs-pkg remains cross-distro.

I will now go ahead and move the mailing list, so please refrain
from posting until you hear from me again.

quick!! act as if nothing has happened!

spamtraps: madduck.bogus@madduck.net

["digital_signature_gpg.asc" (application/pgp-signature)]