List:       vchkpw
Subject:    Re: [vchkpw] vpopmail 5.4.30
From:       "Martin Leduc" <marled3 () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2010-04-30 10:01:44

Hi Frederico,

Mabe it's a bug, but regarding the DNS TLD's standards, you should never
have a non dot domain name or you will create a TLD's ;).  New Internic
Business Project ;)?

Event if you absolutely need one, I suggest to use {DOMAIN_NAME}.local.
Using that syntax will ensure to keep your domain for local purpose.

Be sure to define correctly your local DNS to use it.

Regards

Martin