List:       vchkpw
Subject:    Re: [vchkpw] Vpopmail backup server
From:       Harm van Tilborg <list () zeroxcool ! net>
Date:       2010-03-02 22:41:03

Hi,

Be sure to backup the home directory of vpopmail (check where `cd
~vpopmail' ends), and also qmail's users/assign file (usually
/var/qmail/users/assign) plus qmail's control directory (usually
/var/qmail/control).

This should backup all your data including all pointer information that
communicates with qmail.

--
HTH,
Harm

On 2-3-2010 16:04, shacky wrote:
> Hi.
> How I can obtain a exact copy of my vpopmail configuration (users and
> folders) on a backup server to use in case of the primary is not
> available?
> I wish to have a backup MX server for my domains...
>
> Thank you very much!
> Bye.

!DSPAM:4b8d940932711982967857!