List:       vchkpw
Subject:    Re: [vchkpw] How can I disable  "user over quota" message?
From:       Rick Macdougall <rickm () ummm-beer ! com>
Date:       2010-01-20 16:06:06

On 20/01/2010 10:43 AM, Bulend Kolay wrote:
> I use validrcptto.patch with jms1.net.
> is there a option on it? Otherwise do I have to use chkuser patch ?

Hi,

The chkuser patch will replace the functionality of the
validrcptto.patch and also add Quota checking, max invalid recipient
checking, the ability to run another instance of qmail-smtpd which only
authenticated users can use, and a host of other options

Regards,

Rick

!DSPAM:4b572a3132717705910706!