List:       vchkpw
Subject:    Re: [vchkpw] OT: Which RBLsmtpd lookups are you using?
From:       Nick Bright <nick.bright () terraworld ! net>
Date:       2008-02-22 23:05:17

I find that checking spamcop first, then spamhaus second reduces the
level of spamhaus hits to a level that they didn't complain about. They
banned me once before I switched the order I check in.

---
- Nick Bright
   Network Administrator
   Terra World
   Tel 888-332-1616 x 315
   Fax 620-332-1201

Rainer Duffner wrote:
> ISP Lists schrieb:
>> My thanks to everyone who contributed!  I'm on zen.spamhaus.org now!
>> Noticed at least some increase in stopped connections at smtpd!  A good
>> thing, in my review.  I'll research FPs for downside.  Thanks!
>>

> Spamhaus blocks everyone who has "too many" requests.
> They want you to sign up for their commercial service...
>
> I use spamcop, sorbs and a local BL. I have whitelisted all of my
> country's dynamic IPs, though, so I can block all other dyn-IPs via SORBS.
>

> cheers,
> Rainer

!DSPAM:47bf5529310541172215792!