List:       vchkpw
Subject:    Re: [vchkpw] Segfault when invalid domain in ./qmail/users/assign file.
From:       Tom Collins <tom () tomlogic ! com>
Date:       2006-09-17 17:43:20

On Sep 16, 2006, at 10:37 AM, Rainer Duffner wrote:
> Is that with- or without Me Zwinkels' mem-leak fix?

No, that patch just came out a week ago.  vpopmail 5.4.17 was
released back in July.

> Also, somebody should update
> http://www.inter7.com/vpopmail/changelog.txt
> Or is it on sf.net somewhere?

SourceForge is the primary home and distribution point for vpopmail
and qmailadmin.  See my .sig for URLs.

> Also ,the changelog should feature the sf.net bugtracking ids, if
> they apply.
> So one can deduce which of the bugs and patches still marked active
> on sf.net is actually relevant.

It does include those IDs.  For those curious, here's the system I
use on SourceForge.

Once a tracker item has been addressed by a particular release (bug
fixed, patch added), I modify the description of the tracker item to
start with [in 5.4.17] where 5.4.17 is the relevant release.

Once 5.4.17 is released, I go through and change the status of all
the [in 5.4.17] tracker items to closed.

Here's a cool way to look at all trackers related to a particular
release:

https://sourceforge.net/search/?
type_of_search=artifact&group_id=85937&words=5.4.17

--
Tom Collins  -  tom@tomlogic.com
Vpopmail - virtual domains for qmail: http://vpopmail.sf.net/