List:       vchkpw
Subject:    Re: [vchkpw] roaming-users issue
From:       Cristi Tauber <cristi.tauber () sbhost ! ro>
Date:       2005-12-28 7:59:59

On Wed, 2005-12-28 at 09:56 +0200, Cristi Tauber wrote:
>    hello ppl,
>
>  i installed qmail + vpopmail + mysql + courier-imap on a debian 3.1
> with kernel 2.6.
>
>   vpopmail was configured as :
>
> ./configure --enable-logging=p --enable-auth-module=mysql \
>  --disable-passwd --enable-clear-passwd --disable-many-domains \
>  --enable-auth-logging --enable-sql-logging --enable-valias \
>  --disable-mysql-limits --enable-roaming-users \
>  --enable-relay-clear-minutes=120 --enable-learn-passwords \
>  --enable-libdir=/usr/lib
>
>    see ?? enable-roaming-users ... qmail is with smtp-auth patch. if i
> put authentification on my outgoing server i can relay, but
> pop-before-smtp doesn't work !!! i try several vpopmail versions ... so
> i think is a configuration problem not vpopmail installation one.
> but ... i don't have a clue ... ideeas ???
>
>              Cristi

   a small add-on.

  i look-up in the relay table in mysql and the ip's authenticated with
pop are there :

mysql> select * from relay;
+----------------+------------+
| ip_addr        | timestamp  |
+----------------+------------+
| 82.y.x.11      | 1135753861 |
| 212.y.x.143    | 1135756281 |
+----------------+------------+
2 rows in set (0.00 sec)

   but i cannot send :  error #5.7.1 that domains insn't in my allowed
rcphosts.

          cristi

This message and its contents have been scanned and certified for
transmission as being free from malicious code by <<eTrust Antivirus>>. This
message may contain confidential, privileged or other legally protected
information. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are not the
addressee, or someone the addressee authorized to receive this message, you
are prohibited from copying, distributing or otherwise using it. Please
notify the sender and return it.Thank you.