List:       vchkpw
Subject:    Re: [vchkpw] vpopmail 5.4.10
From:       Rick van Vliet <qmail () rickvanvliet ! com>
Date:       2005-07-27 12:49:06

suranga said the following on 7/26/2005 11:40 PM:
> No I add qmail-toaster-0.7.2.patch.bz2
> I think that includes maildir++ patch also try it, but make sure /qmail
> will be patched AFTER vpopmail is installed/
> //
> /Suranga/

Hi fellows, would you all please send your messages to the list in plain
  text only? With all the HTML formatting (not to mention the silly
virus disclaimer, and the silly legal disclaimer), your messages are
bloating to roughly three times the size of a proplerly formatted,
text-only note.
And prehaps trim out the cruft. http://dict.die.net/cruft/

Thanks,