List:       vchkpw
Subject:    [vchkpw] Re: Qmail mail in queue and not being delivered
From:       Peter Palmreuther <lists () pitpalme ! de>
Date:       2005-07-25 20:27:20

Hello Taki,

On Monday, July 25, 2005 at 9:33:24 PM Taki wrote:

> I am running FreeBSD 4.11 with Qmail. When I start the qmail process I
> see the emails coming in to the Mail Queue but they are not being
> delievered locally.

What do the logs say? Why do you think the mail sticks in queue?

> The mail is not going to the /var/mail/username.

Why do you expect the mail to end up in /var/mail/username? If you use
vpopmail, which I assume, as you write to it's list which handles
*vpopmail* issues, not qmail issues in general, I'd expect the mail go
to '~vpopmail/domains/$DOMAIN/$USER/Maildir/'.

> Any ideas why this isn't working?

Yes.
- Either you set up something wrong
- Or it is working, you just don't see it.
--
Best regards
Peter Palmreuther

Choosy perverts choose .GIF!