List:       vchkpw
Subject:    Re: SV: [vchkpw] Mails bouncing with .qmail in user-dir
From:       Tom Collins <tom () tomlogic ! com>
Date:       2005-03-23 13:55:28

On Mar 23, 2005, at 1:21 AM, Håkon Nessjøen wrote:
> I can see that there is no hanlding of 99 in my version. I will have to
> upgrade. Are there any big differences in 5.2.1 -> 5.4.10 that I
> should have
> in mind before I do a make install with 5.4.10?

There are a lot of differences, and improvements in the code.  As for
changes that you should watch out for, I'm really not sure.  At one
point, I thought someone was going to write a guide on updating from
5.2.1 to 5.4.x, but I'm not sure if that ever happened.

If you use MySQL, know that the database settings are now stored in a
file (~vpopmail/etc/vpopmail.mysql).  Also, make sure your recompile
everything that links to libvpopmail (qmailadmin, courier-imap,
vqadmin, qmail-smtpd if you use chkusr).

--
Tom Collins  -  tom@tomlogic.com
You don't need a laptop to troubleshoot high-speed Internet: