List:       vchkpw
Subject:    [vchkpw] Clustering
From:       "Kareem Mahgoub" <kareem () thewayout ! net>
Date:       2004-07-14 7:39:08

Hello list,
Sorry if this is off Topic.
I have a setup of
qmail+vpopmail+sqwebmail+qmail-scanner+clamav+qmailadmin+vqadmin
running on Redhat Fedora1 and am planning to go for Enterprise ES
My question is how do I implement clustering solution for this setup?
what is the required Hardware and Software for hosting 800 Domain with 80K
mailbox.
I did some search on google and I have found clustering solution offered by
HP "Proliant DL380 G3 Packaged Cluster" and a solution offered by Netapp
using their Filers ( F710 for example) which I have found it here on this
mailing list. I also checked LVS and I have found someone with the same
setup, who mentioned that there are some modifications to be made on the
sources.
Any one has experience on this would like to share it?
Any links or docs about this setup?
Any commercial support for such a setup, may be "inter7" would give me a
hint.
Sorry for the long mail.
Best Regards,
Kareem Mahgoub