List:       vchkpw
Subject:    Re: [vchkpw] Re: SMTP Slowness [T2004042601G3]
From:       support () ascentive ! com
Date:       2004-04-26 18:58:11

Hi,

I am sorry but we did not understand your email to Ascentive.  It either did not make \
sense, made contradicting statements, or your request was not stated clear enough.

If you could please explain exactly what it is that you need to know in a brief and \
straightforward manner, I am sure that I will be able to better assist you.  We want \
to help you!  Please use the following link to send your message: \
http://www.ascentive.com/support/new/support_emailform.phtml?t=T2004042601G3

Please keep the following tips in mind when writing to Ascentive:

* In replies, please type your message at the top of the email, not at the bottom or \
middle (unless stated at the top of the message).  Messages typed at the bottom or \
middle of the email may not be seen as they blend in with the old message.

* We send a ticket number (T2004042601G3) to track email correspondence, please keep \
this number in your subject line for ease of order and conversation tracking.

* Please be clear in your message so that we can understand your request.

* Please do not type in all capital letters as these are very difficult to read.

* Make sure that you have typed the information into the message box and not the \
subject line.

* When you describe (in full detail) what your problem may be, please include the \
name of the program you are having difficulty with.

* If you received any errors using the software, please include the exact error \
messages, error numbers, and error report (if one was given).

* If you are a past customer, you must include some form of ID (an order number or \
credit card number, for example) so we can locate your order in our database to \
assist you.

* We can not receive email attachments.

* Your message must be in the English language.

* Before sending your message, have you looked for your problem in our online support \
center (http://www.ascentive.com/support)?

Once we receive your revised message, we will attend to your question as quickly as \
possible!  We appreciate your assistance, and thank you for writing to Ascentive!