List:       vchkpw
Subject:    Re: [vchkpw] vpopmail 5.4.0-rc2 and sqwebmail-3.6.2 password change
From:       agus basyari <angus () brawijaya ! ac ! id>
Date:       2004-01-31 4:21:14

> I don't use this version but i have a problem like this in vpopmail
> 5.3.29 and sqwebmail-3-6.1. But I use vpopmail 5.3.30 and
> sqwebmail-3.6.1 and i don't have the message anymore, I can change
> the password in this version.
>
> Did u have configure with :
>   configure --enable-changepass=yes
> when you install sqwebmail ?
>
> And this configuration in vpopmail:
>   configure --enable-sqwebmail-pass=y
>
> This tags is used in version vpopmail-5.3.22 below, and i try to
> find this tags in version 5.3.30 but i can't, maybe this tags is
> only for old version of vpopmail.

eh sorry ... I mean the default of this tags is no. And for
sqwebmail-3.0 and above use default no.. if you read the
configuration --help .. hehehehe....

But maybe you still have to add this tags in your vpopmail's
configuration and if you change password with vchangepw, tools from
vpopmail, it will change the sqwebmail-pass file, just maybe 'cos i
don't know well the flow...heheheh :D

> Oh yeah .. you have to configure :
>         --with-authvchkpw
> in sqwebmail's configuration.