List:       vchkpw
Subject:    Re: [vchkpw] Pop before smtp bypasses qmail-scanner
From:       Oden Eriksson <oden.eriksson () kvikkjokk ! net>
Date:       2004-01-29 21:33:44

torsdagen den 29 januari 2004 20.52 skrev Michael Bowe:
> [...]

I tried that once but had problems with it. I guess there wasn't enough buffer
for all those characters or something.

It would be nice in a future release if one could flag this on/off per user or
at the least per domain. That would be cool for the current spamassassin code
too (the "Track Spam" feature).

The system owner should be in charge of which domains should be able to use
this as it puts additional load to the system and it could be charged
differently. Like; "Track Spam" €40 per domain/user, "Virus scan" €20 per
domain/user, etc.

Just my 0.2€.

Cheers.