List:       vchkpw
Subject:    Re: [vchkpw] Problem with latest release of vpopmail 5.3.26a
From:       "Michael Bowe" <mbowe () pipeline ! com ! au>
Date:       2003-08-31 6:12:28

Hi Tobias

I have am also using vpopmail-5.3.26a with the MySQL backend

I did some tests but couldnt duplicate the error you quote. I could
autocreate user dirs fine via pop3

The ls printout that you show looks correct. The Maildir exists, and it
looks like the Maildir has got the correct subdirs created ok too.
Permissions on the dir look ok.

Perhaps show us the pop3d run script you are using, and also the vpopmail
configure options that you used

It would also be worth checking the permission on all the dirs above this
user's dir, to make sure the is no ownership/mode settings that would be
preventing the vchkpw user from being able to access this location.

Michael.