List:       vchkpw
Subject:    Re: [vchkpw] Outlook Cannot Authenticate Virtual Mail Account
From:       Evren Yurtesen <eyurtese () tekniikka ! turkuamk ! fi>
Date:       2003-08-30 21:13:00

Well no problem, but I think you should also change the foo.bar.com :)
Unless your mail server FQDN is foo.bar.com heh :) I suspect not though...
If you want to use courier-imap then look from google "courier-imap
xinetd" or with similar keywords to get sample configurations. Shouldnt be
hard. The standart qmail only has pop3d so you wont be able to use imap
with this configuration. (if you dont require it or want it then just
disable imap in xinetd since it will not work)

Well, good luck in future. I hope you wont have anymore problems :)
Evren