List:       vchkpw
Subject:    [vchkpw] newbiew - mail stuck???
From:       Chan Nan <channan99 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2003-08-29 16:11:20

It seems like my mail was stucked in a queue or
something.  I got over 30 messages when running
qmail-qstat and qmail-qread.  I can send mail to
people in the same domain only.  Mail send to other
domains are just stuck (can't send to AOL, yahoo,
netzero,...).  Is there anything I can do to clean
them up?

Thanks a lot...

=====