List:       vchkpw
Subject:    [vchkpw] redirect mail to another SMTP
From:       Peter Mikeska <mikeska.peter () alcatel ! sk>
Date:       2003-02-28 15:46:21

 ill try better describe situation.

 internet.de-----------company.de|----------localLAN.de

internet.edu----------company.edu|-----------localLAN.edu

on company.edu i make virtual server company.edu for local mail but
how to make to send mail to realusers from real company.de ?

on company.edu exists users aka john@company.edu and he has mailbox
also john@company.de , on server company.de he has made mailbox and
its forwarding all mails from internet.de and localLAN.de to
john@company.edu.  what I have to do is make that if someone from
localLAN.edu send mail to adres john@company.de mail will not travel
to company.de and then back to .edu coz we pay for this line huge
amount of money ;((, just round in circle and get to mailbox
john@company.edu. another problem is that on
company.edu are jus few users with mail .de, its not full copy of all
users from company.de. I dont have access to company.de

one solution is redirect all unrecognized mail to some local.edu user
and use some other program to monitor his queue and push all files to
smpt server on company.de,
second i found that in .qmail-default is delivering to some address
but i cant set it to '' $EXT@comapny.de because it goes to loop
uff, any help ? pliiiiz ;)))

c:\u\l8ter

          miki