List:       vbox-users
Subject:    Re: [vbox-users] Guest Additions Fails to Install in Mandriva
From:       Frank Mehnert <Frank.Mehnert () Sun ! COM>
Date:       2010-02-23 13:33:01

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Sunday 21 February 2010, Scott Beamer wrote:
> I'm running VBox 3.1.4 on a Windows 7 (x64) host.
>
> Mandriva Cooker (x64) is the guest.
>
> I've not been able to install guest additions for weeks.
>
> They install just fine on the stable version.
>
> Output of /var/log/vboxadd-install.log is here:
>
> 	http://paste2.org/p/679565
>
> Any suggstions?

Actually you are trying to install the VBox 3.1.2 guest additions. Try
the 3.1.4 additions, they should install fine as the <linux/autoconf.h>
issue was solved there.

Kind regards,

Frank
--
Dr.-Ing. Frank Mehnert

Sitz der Gesellschaft:
Sun Microsystems GmbH, Sonnenallee 1, 85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten
Amtsgericht München: HRB 161028
Geschäftsführer: Thomas Schröder, Wolfgang Engels