List:       vbox-users
Subject:    [vbox-users] Intermitent Linux amd64 susped issue after using
From:       Dâniel Fraga <fragabr () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-10-13 0:20:03

Linux 2.6.31
VirtualBox-3.0.8-53138-Linux_amd64.run

	After I started using Virtualbox, I noticed that *sometimes*
(just sometimes) after I finish using Virtualbox, if I try to suspend
(S3), my desktop will stop at the middle of suspend process and get
stuck. The computer and monitor remains on and I have to manually turn
it off.

	It doesn't happen all the times...

	I suspect that the Virtualbox kernel modules are not dealing
correct with the suspend process or are causing this, because without
the virtualbox kernel modules I *never* had this problem. It started
exactly since I started using Virtualbox.

	Is there a way to debug this or generate more verbose output to
see what's happening?

	Thank you very much!

--
Linux 2.6.31: Man-Eating Seals of Antiquity