List:       vbox-users
Subject:    Re: [vbox-users] Windows networking stopped working after
From:       "Jochen Roderburg" <Roderburg () Uni-Koeln ! DE>
Date:       2008-06-30 20:38:09

Zitat von "andreas.l@sun.com" <Andreas.L@Sun.COM>:

> so you upgraded the Windows guest additions from 1.6.0 to 1.6.2 if I
> understood you correctly. I'll try to reproduce this behavior, thanks
> for your report.

Yes, correctly, the problem appeared after a Windows guest additions
upgrade from 1.6.0 to 1.6.2.

AFter several ups and downs I am currently at VBox 1.6.2, but with
Windows guest additions 1.5.7, because I did not want to repeat that
upgrade experience.  ;-)

Jochen Roderburg
ZAIK/RRZK
University of Cologne
Robert-Koch-Str. 10                    Tel.:   +49-221/478-7024
D-50931 Koeln                          E-Mail: Roderburg@Uni-Koeln.DE
Germany