List:       vbox-users
Subject:    [vbox-users] Linux host, XP guest: bluetooth serial emulation
From:       "Marcelo Coelho" <marcelocoelho () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-01-07 17:10:08

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi!

I'm trying to share my Holux bluetooth gps between my Gentoo host system and
my windows XP virtual machine.

I can use bluetooth inside the VM (great work guys!) but for that to work I
can't have a kernel with bluetooth enabled...

So I want to try to use the /dev/rfcomm0 as the serial port to be used
inside of my XP VM, but I had some problems when turning on the VM. Can this
be done?

Best regards,
Marcelo Coelho