I have started using the new 1.40 release on a Debian Sid (sidux) AMD 64 host. Starting Virtual box and creating a dynamic disk image worked. I installed and used WinXP without any troubles. However, when I quit VirtualBox and try to restart it, VirtualBox hangs for a few seconds with 100% CPU load and then segfaults / crashes. The GUI never comes up. I did can not even see my disk images, let alone start them. This happens 100% of the time. When I deleted the disk image, VirtualBox started fine again. I created a new disk image installed WinXP again and - bang - after the first restart VirtualBox crashes again as described above. Any advice? Could this be caused by the fact that the disk image is on a dmcrypt encrypted ext3 partition? Is this an AMD64 issue? Whatever the cause is, it should not crash. Thanks for any help... -- Moritz Moeller-Herrmann _______________________________________________ vbox-users mailing list vbox-users@virtualbox.org http://vbox.innotek.de/mailman/listinfo/vbox-users